Everything you need to know on how to cook the perfect steak

If you are like, me, I never perfect making steak, no matter how many times I try.  Here are a couple of tips you can check out to learn how to make the perfect steak.

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course o How to Cook the Perfect Steak
Let's start from the expert, Gordon Ramsay.  This cooking tip is surprisingly simple and very easy to follow.





Five Rules for Perfect Steak
In everything we , there has got to be a rule or something and true enough, I found a very interesting video about things an amateur cook, like me, need to be aware of when cooking steak.





Cook the Perfect Steak, Pan or Grill
Okay, so when you are cooking steak, what do you use?  Here is a nice short clip that talks about using either grill or pan when attempting to cook the perfect steak.  This video has many tips you may want to know as a beginner.




Cooking Steak in Cast Iron
What if I want to cook it in cast iron?  Do not worry, there is also a guide to help you with that.



Perfect steak in the Oven!
You can also make the perfect steak using the over!  This is cooking made is easy and less mess.
  



How to make perfect steaks, Restaurant chefs secrets revealed
So how about restaurants, what do they do to make your order of steak taste so good and yummy?!  Actually, I found another video that talks about what chefs do, atleast a lot of them, to make the restaurant cooked steak perfect.




How to cook the perfect rib eye
What if I want to cook rib eye?  Here is the guide to help you get achieve that rib eye that your kids will love!




Cook the perfect Filet Mignon, a perfect recipe
Once is a while i also get a nice deal from the meat market where I go home with a nice filet mignon.  Again, I am not a seasoned cook so I need to watch recipe videos to teach me how to make the perfect filet mignon!




How to cook the perfect medium rare steak
So for those who prefer their steak as medium rare, check this simple tip on how to cook that perfect medium rare!




Five tips to cook the perfect rare, medium rare, medium, and medium well steak!
I also watched this video to learn more about simple tips to follow when attempting to cook steak.


The above videos should be able to provide a beginner like me enough tips to get me that perfect steak!  If you have other steak recipe videos you would like to share, simple paste the Youtube video URL in the comment section and it will show up as an embedded video!

on Friday, April 29, 2016 | | A comment?
0 responses to “Everything you need to know on how to cook the perfect steak”

Leave a Reply